Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi Empty
PostSubject: Queen''s Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Warning : Don't watch this in front of your parents because of it's very extreme ecchi content lol!
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Queen's Blade
Spoiler:
In 4 years time the competition that will decide who the next Queen shall be will start. The strongest warrior will continue to rule the country according to tradition and expand it. The contestants need only be older than 12 years. They need not be human, intelligent or even of that country. The rules for the tournament are simple: murder is allowed. Any weapon can be chosen. The winner is decided when one of the participants flees or can't move anymore. Such event is broadcasted trough a crystal sphere by the court's magic teacher to all population to see and enjoy.

Note: Extreme ecchi anime, watch at your own risk lol, not hentai

Futari Ecchi
Spoiler:
Makoto and Yura are both 25-years old and married as a couple. Pity for them because their marriage was arranged. However, they decided to repeat the platonic stage all over again, from going on an ordinary date to the "first night" experience. But the problem remains, Yura is a "virgin", and Makoto is a "cherry boy" for twenty five years.. they both have no experience at all at "you know what", so both Makoto and Yura decided to solve their problem at all costs...

Note : -This anime is is also extreme ecchi but not hentai . Be warned and Watch on your own risk xD-

Last edited by justinegodlike on Sun May 17, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://matillajustine.multiply.com
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:48 pm

i think you should put the pics in spoiler tags... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm

ore wa ecchi wrote:
i think you should put the pics in spoiler tags... Very Happy
already done clown
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:57 pm

kewl! hehehe.... i've only seen the manga of futari ecchi but its not half bad... and i think queens blade and sekirei has close if not similar plots... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Queen's blade not bad because of the fighting scenes and Futari too because of it's story about life.
It does really happen Right? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm

it really depends on the situation whether those kind of things would happen... Very Happy its really hard for me to remember since i've been reading too many ecchi mangas that futari ecchi is buried beneath them all... hahaha... tho i would like to watch queens blade since its new to me Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi   Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen's Blade and Futari Ecchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Cafe' :: Anime Lounge :: Anime Craze-
Jump to: