Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anime quotes anyone? :3

Go down 
+9
sarahjaneraine
nnazir :3
myka'here
Knix Fearowarms
knives333
kesoo :3
otakuhaven
俺 は エッチ。
armoniajastin022
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knix Fearowarms

Knix Fearowarms

anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Zaraki: "You dodge my attack, dodging means dangerous!"
Nnoitora: "Fool! It's a natural instinct! An instinct to crush your enemies! And you lack that instinct so die!

\m/ rock on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 pm

"because i gave my tears away" - Isurugi Noe ~true tears
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm

"You really are stupid... Really stupid and the best partner I could ever ask for"---Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)

kkilig db? XD hahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karin :D

Karin :D

PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 pm

"Remember this well. There are two types of fights.
As we have put our lives in battle,
we must be able to distinguish between the two.
The fight to protect life, and the fight to protect pride." -ukitake (bleach)

i looovveeee this one!! kyaaa~!
Back to top Go down
anapal49

PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

what are you talking about?
life is for love
Back to top Go down
Acouh xii kristal

PostSubject: Sun Nov. 20,2011   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 am

I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people. (Ichigo)

Having a light side and a dark side is what makes life interesting. (Tiky Mikk)

This is just too convenient! Kakarot and Ginyu are back there clobbering each other to death while the runts are up ahead finding the dragonballs for me. It's almost too good to be true. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'll just wait until those idiot Earthlings find out what the password is, then I'll step in and make my wish instead. You know, if I've learned anything at all from this silly ordeal it's that I am a freaking genius. (Vegeta)

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth. (Alphonse Elric)

Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you! (Zenigata)

When I left Syrup Village, I left everything behind! Tranquility... Safety... They face hardships every day, and they laugh like they're really having fun! That's why I decided to go out to sea! I want to laugh 'til I cry, too! But if I don't fight with everything I've got, there's no way I deserve to be on the same boat as them! There's no way I can laugh with them! (Usopp)

Pika Pika, Pikachu!!! (Pikachu)
Basketball
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anime quotes anyone? :3   anime quotes anyone? :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

anime quotes anyone? :3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3