Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New and bits to Asian Dramas!!

Go down 
4 posters

what kind of asian dramas you like?
Japanese
New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_left100%New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_right
 100% [ 5 ]
Taiwanese
New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_left0%New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Torean
New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_left0%New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Filipino
 0% [ 0 ]
others, pls specify
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Empty
PostSubject: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:35 pm

OMG... sorry for the wrong spelling above for the poll.. thats KOREAN not TOREAN 'Sad'
i tried to edit it...but i cant huhu... can please someone tell me how to edit the poll? thanks!!

i guess asian dramas, whether korean, taiwanese, japanese, chinese, and all that ~ese (Surprised ) is the current trend even in our local televisions, already replaced the good ol' marimar, rosalinda's mexican telenovelas....i guess asian are much cuter (cuter? haha) and not very revealing in terms of clothes and hairy chest. Dont you just love those spiky hair and cute expressions asian guys trows at you while watching? hehe even yaoi and yuri gives you chills in the spine! (maybe chills due to likeness or ...nevermind hahah) affraid cuteness!!!
so you've got new and bits about your current craves in asian drama?
got news on a new asian drama? live action?
Post it now here!!!

lol!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ill start mine!!! im so curious about the story...even though its not aired here in Philippines hehe

jun matsumoto as half-filipino in new drama "SMILE"

According to TOKYO GRAPH, Jun Matsumoto or MatsuJun (Arashi, Hana Yori Dango and Gokusen) plays the role as Bito hayakawa (half-filipino-half japanese) struggling for hardships and issues, such as race but faces it with smile and positive outlook in life.
Then he meets Hana Mishima played by Yui Aragaki (Koizora the movie and Code Blue), a young woman living cheerfully despite losing her ability to speak due to an accident.
Unfortunately, Bito was wrongly accused of a crime he didnt commit.

“Smile” will air on Friday nights at 10:00pm, starting in April (2009) in TBS

informations from: http://holding-on-still.blogspot.com

New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Vlcsnap-15241848-150x150
New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Hanasakit2

Last edited by sarahjaneraine on Fri May 15, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : close ended article, the title name, wrong spelling of Korean!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://xisangelraine.deviantart.com/
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:50 pm

wow i think that would be great... hahah can't wait for it to air here... i'm currently watching hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora... hmmm maybe i'll also edit this and put full infos later Razz
Back to top Go down
kesoo :3

kesoo :3

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:50 am

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! <3
[EDIT]
I like Jun's Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru, (Myu will Give Daddy Her Legs). Jun was so cool in this J-drama it made me cry~ :< [/EDIT]

GOMEN MITCH-KUN XD

Last edited by kesoo :3 on Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:03 am

hmmm. matsumoto jun being a half-filipino gives filipino fans the eagerness to watch it. because well. he's MATSUMOTO JUN after all Very Happy hahaha.

and based on what i read from the reactions on blogs in multiply they were saying that it has a good story Very Happy haha Very Happy well. i'm just waiting for its complete subbed version Very Happy hahah Very Happy

as for new dramas. hmm. i heard about gokusen 3 SP, gokusen the movie an a drama of toma ikuta (just forgot the title). ithing the drama of toma ikuta is still not airing in japan Very Happy hahah Very Happy if i remeber it right Very Happy haha Very Happy

and i think there's many more i just forgot it Very Happy hahah Very Happy

and also a new drama of MAKI HORIKITA (ASHIYA MIZUKI of HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E) which is still airing in japan its title is (Atashinchi no Danshi)

lol!
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: Asian dramas you like?: jun matsumoto as half-filipino in new drama "SMILE"   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:41 am

i guess its first episode was already in english sub in you tube...
try here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2rSWHBQLY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: 1 Litre no Namida (TV series) [1 liter of tears]   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

1 Litre no Namida (TV series) or 1 liter of tears, here in the philippines, is the newest asian drama that will hit the local T.V network that will be air by GMA 7 including the other korean and japanese dramas (Korean Drama: East of Eden,Gourmet,Temptation of Wife,Last Scandal
,Cruel Love,Worlds Within, Japanese Drama:Nobuta wo Produce,Nodame Cantabile and Proposal Daisakusen)

New and bits to Asian Dramas!! 1_litre_of_tears
1 rittoru no namida (1リットルの涙 ,Ichi rittoru no namida?, lit. "1 Litre of Tears"; also called A Diary with Tears or A Diary of Tears) is a Japanese television drama for Fuji Television about a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable degenerative disease at 15, but was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25.

The drama is an adaptation of the diary of a Japanese girl named Aya Kitō, who suffered from spinocerebellar ataxia. She began keeping a diary at the suggestion of her doctor, and continued to write until she could no longer hold a pen. The diary, titled 1 rittoru no namida, was published shortly before her death. Although some of the characters and situations are fictionalized in this television version, the dialogue frequently draws directly from Aya Kitô's own words. Moreover, each episode concludes with a narrated diary excerpt, framed with photographs from various stages in Kitô's life, before and after her diagnosis. The screenplay thus attempts to balance between faithfully working with actual text from the book, 1 rittoru no namida, while also inventing situational contexts so as to portray the struggles of the book's characters in dramatic scenarios. The character Haruto Asô, for example, does not exist in the original diary; however, as a fictional character created for this series, he provides an important mechanism through which Aya's inner feelings, the diary's language on a page, can become more fully actualized as part of a day-to-day narrative.

It stars Erika Sawajiri as Ikeuchi Aya, Hiroko Yakushimaru as Ikeuchi Shioka, Ryo Nishikidoas Asou Haruto, Jinnai Takanori as Ikeuchi Mizuo, Riko Narumi as Ikeuchi Ako, and Naohito Fujiki as Mizuno Hiroshi.

Genre Drama, school, romance
Starring Erika Sawajiri
Hiroko Yakushimaru
Ryō Nishikido
Takanori Jinnai
Ending theme Only Human (K)
Country of origin Japan
No. of episodes 11 (List of episodes)
Production
Producer(s) Satoko Kashikawa
Broadcast
Original channel Fuji Television
Original run October 11, 2005 – December 20, 2005

informations and picture from: wikipedia and http://www.mukamo.com/1-liter-of-tears-gma-7/
all credits goes to them.
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: I have news!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:27 am

Takizawa, Nishikido battle in new drama, Friday May 15, 2009 Japan

Hideaki Takizawa (27) has picked up his first starring role in a serial drama since 2005. He will share the screen with Ryo Nishikido (24) in a TBS series tentatively titled "Orthros no Inu," named after the two-headed dog from Greek mythology.

The thrilling human drama has Takizawa playing the role of a mysterious and ambitious man with a wicked heart, who possesses the power to heal pain and illness with the touch of his hand. Nishikido, on the other hand, plays a high school teacher with a gentle heart, but who has the ability to kill with his touch. The two happen to meet, resulting in a battle of good and evil.

Takizawa's last starring role in a series was in the 2005 NHK taiga drama "Yoshitsune." Before that, he played the lead in Fuji TV's "Boku Dake no Madonna."

TBS will broadcast "Orthros no Inu" on Friday nights at 10:00pm, starting in July.

New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Hotaka13 New and bits to Asian Dramas!! T72

---this drama is so interesting with really good actors and an interesting story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm

here are the list of some jdramas i found that have said WILL be aired in GMA7
i found it in a forum in crunchy roll posted by juria23 last april 10 2009, in which she got from one of her groups in friendster...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-493115/gma-7-upcoming-jdoramas-philippines#23958407

"GMA 7: upcoming jdorama's PHILIPPINES

this are the lists of upcoming jdorama's in GMA

stand up (sure)
hana kimi sp (still negotiate)
gokusen 3 (sure)
nobuta wo produce (sure)
nodame Cantabile (sure)
Tantei Gakuen Q (sure)
Yamada Taro Monogatari (sure)
One Litre of Tears (very sure)
Bambino (this year)
honey and clover japan (sure, because if Ikuta Toma of hanakimi)
kimi wa petto (sure)
dragon Zakura (sure)
zettai Karashi (absolute Boyfriend)(sure)
Sailor moon live action (sure)
Deathnote anime and movie (sure)
Detective Conan Live (sure)
Yukan Club (sure)
My Boss My Hero (sure)
Kurosagi (sure)
Golden Bowl (sure)
Tokyo Tower 2007
Hanayome To Papa(sure)
boku no sekai(sure)
Orange Days(sure)
Brother Beat

GMA Anime Update
- Death Note
- Jang Geum’s Dream"

my comment: DEATH NOTE??!! was that okay?! i mean its full of...death hahha
omg... zettai karashi!!!! detective conan!!! sailor moon!!! hahahha this will be fun!! heheh
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:18 am

I read from somewhere in the internet that the deathnote thingee is not true because of its content and I'm happy to read that thing because i really don't like filipino dubbed anime and jdramas Smile because somehow it feels like the essence of the story is not there anymoree..

as for jdramas. argg. whnever gma does a jdrama its always full of cuts and it makes me angry especially because they cut the good parts.

look at hana yori dango
hana kimi
gokusen 1,2 and 3
Nodame Cantabile!!! and many moree. argg.

in gokusen 3 they did not sow the final episode and the final episode was the greatest part!
and in nodame cantabile they cut almost everything that's why it only lasted for two weeks or three weeks I think.

well. as for ! litre of tears good thing they did not cut most of it because it will really make me angrier.

hohoho. Smile that's all Smile XD hahahaha Smile but I think airing jdramas will make jdramas famous in the philippines so I'm not that anti about it. I justhate the cuts.
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:31 pm

we cant blame them... if they didnt follow the rules of the contents and make it whole some or whatever the MTRC or whoever manages it... that would be the end of asian dramas....
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 am

ay naku...

tama nga naman na di maiiwasan ung mga cuts pero sana naman wag nila icut ung good parts Smile or at least minimize the cuts.. Sad ang iksi na nga ng mga jdramas icucut pa Smile XD hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and bits to Asian Dramas!!   New and bits to Asian Dramas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New and bits to Asian Dramas!!
Page 1 of 1