Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

opinion on naruto

Go down 
+5
kesoo :3
sarahjaneraine
kurokami02
justinegodlike
俺 は エッチ。
9 posters

does naruto suck?
HELL YEAH IT DOES!
opinion on naruto Bar_left10%opinion on naruto Bar_right
 10% [ 1 ]
NO WAY! ITS GOOD!
opinion on naruto Bar_left90%opinion on naruto Bar_right
 90% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:19 am

as we all know naruto 3 years ago was a kick-ass anime... all the action and the crazy plots and twists makes us want more! but lately naruto has not lived up to my expectations... it has become an all talk no action.... and if ever there is action the battle would last forever...
and also all those fillers it gets on my nerves! the story on the anime is nowhere near the story in the manga
Spoiler:
(click at your own risk)... same can be said with the manga... naruto has become a thing of the past... for me it has degraded to a worthless piece of crap... of course this is my opinion... and i'd like to hear yours... in still read and watch it tho for i still think that hope for greater glory is not lost...
Back to top Go down
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Topic: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:22 am

ore wa ecchi wrote:
as we all know naruto 3 years ago was a kick-ass anime... all the action and the crazy plots and twists makes us want more! but lately naruto has not lived up to my expectations... it has become an all talk no action.... and if ever there is action the battle would last forever...
and also all those fillers it gets on my nerves! the story on the anime is nowhere near the story in the manga
Spoiler:
(click at your own risk)... same can be said with the manga... naruto has become a thing of the past... for me it has degraded to a worthless piece of crap... of course this is my opinion... and i'd like to hear yours... in still read and watch it tho for i still think that hope for greater glory is not lost...

i haven't watch all of the eps. of naruto shipuudden i just stop at ep 40
but i'll vote it doesn't suck because there's a long way to go for naruto
Back to top Go down
http://matillajustine.multiply.com
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:31 am

i agree that there is a long way for naruto but still you haven't watched the fillers yet... have you read the mangas?
Back to top Go down
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:41 am

sometimes i read the manga but i like the dvd or videos better
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:56 am

i see.... hahaha... the manga is way far ahead than the anime... i think a hundred chapters behind
Back to top Go down
justinegodlike

justinegodlike

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:06 am

i know the manga is more updated than the videos
but in the manga you have to use your imagination
and it has no sound or motion unlike the vids. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurokami02

kurokami02

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:02 pm

The anime's fine... but I prefer reading the manga better... XD
though Im not much of a Naruto fan ^^;
and when it comes to cosplay, naruto cosplayers are too common nowadays
Back to top Go down
http://www.ariemabla.multiply.com
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:15 pm

i agree naruto cosplayers are becoming too common...
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:32 pm

just think of it as kagebunshin no jutsu heheh

i really like naruto... i prefer watching it than reading manga... moving action scene is better hehe
i have't finish dowloading them all though ive seen half of its second movie (naruto shippuden movie 2)

maybe most of it is all talk because they have lots of issues to confirm?
just warming up for a hot battle hehe

not liking it? who doesnt? even stores, kids and adults knew it hehe even cosplayers loves it hehe
even my friend i usually bring in a conventios (doesnt much know anime) loves to follow and take pics of that cute naruto cosplayer she spotted hehhe
Back to top Go down
http://xisangelraine.deviantart.com/
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

hahaha i'm guess i'm the only one here to see it that way... hahaha.. tho there are many out there... i really didn't like the movie 2 of naruto, well i don't want to spoil you so i'm silent for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm

I used to be an Naruto fanatic. But, lately, after those days of boredome, few pages of manga updates, and so on.. I've turned out just like Ore wa Ecchi. :/ yeeeeeah, I know right? I used to write fanfictions about Naruto as well, drew some fan arts, downloaded their opening and ending songs, and saved most of the awesome pages of the manga and some fan arts...

But lately, just like One Piece, the flame of interest was blown away by the cold air :/ I started reading other mangas and watching other anime that made me more interested.

Ah the Naruto craze. People at the convention would love to take a picture of Naruto cosplayers, especially the litol kids :3
So, for my opinion, it doesn't suck or anything at all, everything just turned out unexpectedly boring.

My bf watched the new movie with me, and I didn't get it :/ it's almost a year since I stopped reading Naruto, still, Kakashi is my crush XDD
Back to top Go down
nnazir :3

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:38 am

i agree that naruto has a long way to go..and naruto cosplay is common nowadays >//<
for mi it doesn't suck.. maybe it's long but i still love it.. hoho~ especially NaruHina T^T.. and teh kewl akatsuki @_@
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:49 am

nnazir :3 wrote:
i agree that naruto has a long way to go..and naruto cosplay is common nowadays >//<
for mi it doesn't suck.. maybe it's long but i still love it.. hoho~ especially NaruHina T^T.. and teh kewl akatsuki @_@

naruhina is the only thing i look forward to right now hahaha... ^__^ have you read the latest manga... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:29 am

ore wa ecchi wrote:
nnazir :3 wrote:

naruhina is the only thing i look forward to right now hahaha... ^__^ have you read the latest manga... Very Happy

waw!
affraid a naruhina fan! yay!
i haven't actually.. T^T.. i'm not a type of person who could read long manga @_@ Laughing
but if it that chapter has naruhina i wouldn't hesitate to read it :3 hoho!

my friend told me that her friend told her that naruto and sakura will end up together?! is it true? (oh, this OT >.< i'll make a thread pls do answer me there.. haha!) i would surely stop watching this if that would happen.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:40 am

wow another naruhina fan! ^___^ i remember seeing a forum before that makes naruhina doujinshi i lost the link tho T___T
Back to top Go down

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Very Happy yay!

here,http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=39397 i found this forum/thread useful .. Laughing
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:20 pm

found the site! click this
Back to top Go down

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:40 pm

haha! yay! .. it's fun to read those doujinshi..
lol! eniweis.. we need tostop this OT admin-chan,, we got carried awy by our beloved naruhina <3
Back to top Go down
myka'here

myka'here

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm

wee! naruhina! \o/ naruto suck? if they do, then why people keep cosplaying naruto cast?

what's the latest chapter of naruto? Is it still chap. 446? :]
Back to top Go down
http://mdaclan.multiply.com
Knix Fearowarms

Knix Fearowarms

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:34 am

Naru2 is becoming more boring just like bleach (though bleach is more interesting with the
Spoiler:
match ups.. Though I hate the line up
Spoiler:
it's still good oppurtunity for more airtime for
Spoiler:

I hate nagato's story, it's appears as he's just stalling konoha for Madara
Back to top Go down
knives333
Admin
knives333

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:20 am

hmm... i dunno what to say...
i think naruto is becoming to long to finish...
its starting to become boring... in manga..
ehehe..
^^
Back to top Go down
https://animecafe.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

opinion on naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinion on naruto   opinion on naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

opinion on naruto
Page 1 of 1