Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J-dramas for dummies/starters :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

J-dramas for dummies/starters :D Empty
PostSubject: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:59 am

in here u can post any of the following:
1.) the jdrama that made u want to watch other jdramas. Very Happy
2.) the best jdramas u watched
3.) jdramas u can't forget about (could be in a negative way or a positive way)
4.) jdramas u would recommend for "newbies" out there who just don't know where to start Very Happy hahah Very Happy
5.) jdramas you just want to mention Very Happy

okay so i'll start Very Happy

Hana Yori Dango

---simply a timeless classic for me. well some people say that it's somehow overrated with all the other versions and all but for me, the japanese version is simply the best, with the chemistry of the lead cast (mao inoue and matsumoto jun) and the portrayal of the other casts for their role is just amazing and the ending of it is the BEST ending for a drama like that try watching it. its just so good Very Happy hahah Very Happy this jdrama is the reason why i'm watching jdramas til now ;D

Gokusen 1, 2 and 3
---i'll start this with a positive comment with the lessons that yankumi brings with hot guys are the reasons why i watched this dorama Very Happy hahah Very Happy but seriously speaking the lessons that Yankumi brings are really good the only problem with this drama is the redundancy and the super pattern where student gets into trouble and teacher saves them is just so so Very Happy but overall its a good drama but i will deeply recommend not to marathon this one cos u'll easily get bored Very Happy hahaha Very Happy

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
--- a good drama with all the craziness and all with a touch of romance and friendship Very Happy in this drama i simply loved Nakatsu Shuichi played by Toma Ikuta he really made me enjoy watching the series and for me he's the life of this series he didn;y just made me cry he also made me laugh Very Happy and also the dorm members are really good and funny Very Happy hahah Very Happy try watching this Very Happy

1 litre of Tears
---a GREAT drama. It's a tear-jerking drama that'll surely make you appreciate life more, that'll surely make you rethink about your life/your reason for living and that'll surely make you cry one litre of tears. No words can express how great this drama is. You would think I'm exaggerating a bit but try watching it and u'll know what am saying is true if you did not cry you don't have a heart. This drama came from a novel and is a TRUE TO LIFE story Very Happy

First Kiss
---a good drama Very Happy its genre is more about family and romance, with mao inoue on the cast with a lot of other good actors with her, its a good drama that'll inspire you with a mix of comedy and "kilig"

Nobuta wo Produce
--- wooo. good casting! Kamenashi Kazuya, Yamashita Tomohisa and Maki Horikita are just extraordinary. Their chemistry on-cam are so so good. This drama is more of a friendship drama than a romance drama. Somehow I found this drama cute maybe, and i really don't know why but this drama is not boring and is really worth the watch. But, I really don't like the ending though but wth! it's good. Very Happy

My Boss My hero
--- a good drama while relaxing and eating merienda. a REALLY REALLY funny drama with the priceless facial expression of the lead actor Very Happy This drama is more of a friendship drma with a touch of romance. In this drama you would rethink about your reason for going to school and realize the important things around you Very Happy

-i edited it already but unfortunately i got tired of typing again so i'll edit this some other time again.

QUESTION
---will it help if i put pictures of the drama?

Last edited by armoniajastin022 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:14 am

uhm... i think i already made a thread for asian dramas.....
Back to top Go down
http://xisangelraine.deviantart.com/
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:25 am

sarahjaneraine wrote:
uhm... i think i already made a thread for asian dramas.....

from what i understood on your thread its about latest news about NEW asian dramas but mine is purely jdrama only. Smile and also my thread is more like recommendations for those who are having a hard time looking for jdramas to watch so i think our threads are different. Very Happy as my subject goes "j-drama for dummies/starters" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am

oh im sorry, the thread that i made was intended for all asian dramas either be new or what you dramas you like... japanese included...
but i guess its okay. readers may be confused if all was put into one thread... ill just change its title Smile
thanks for the replies!! nice knowing you too! ill post here later the jdramas i liked too heheh
Smile
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:38 am

sarahjaneraine wrote:
oh im sorry, the thread that i made was intended for all asian dramas either be new or what you dramas you like... japanese included...
but i guess its okay. readers may be confused if all was put into one thread... ill just change its title Smile
thanks for the replies!! nice knowing you too! ill post here later the jdramas i liked too heheh
Smile

o xur post all you want Very Happy the jdramas i posted are still incomplte so i'll update it some other time but do feel free to post everything u know bt jdramas, am s ohappy knowing a fellow jdrama lover like you Very Happy hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm

armoniajastin022 wrote:
sarahjaneraine wrote:
Smile

o xur post all you want Very Happy the jdramas i posted are still incomplte so i'll update it some other time but do feel free to post everything u know bt jdramas, am s ohappy knowing a fellow jdrama lover like you Very Happy hahaha Very Happy

hehe thanks!! Smile ill post them later ehehhehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady-Rinoa

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:23 am

Hana Yori Dango is a must Smile

Gokusen 1 -- The best Gokusen ever. The other Gokusens just have the same formula as the first season. >_<

--

Other fave J-Dramas:

1 Litre of Tears

Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu

Proposal Daisakusen

--->> if you like tear jerkers, watch those 3 dramas ^_^ I know that ProDai is not a drama type thing, but the events per episode just made me cry.

For comedies and other feel good dramas:

My Boss, My Hero

Nodame Cantabile

Nobuta wo Produce..

Other faves:

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Hotaru no Hikari

Last Friends

Zetta Kareshi
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:07 am

Lady-Rinoa Smile

all you posted are really good dramas but I haven't watched Proposal Daisakusen. Is it a good drama?
Back to top Go down
Lady-Rinoa

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:33 am

It's a good drama ^_^ Just good. Not that outstanding for me ^_^
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:24 am

ooooh. personally i just added that on mylist to watch cos yamapis in there Smile hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady-Rinoa

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:35 am

If you're a Pi fan then you should definitely watch Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:45 am

oooh. okay hahaha. Smile i was thinking of watching Kurosagi first Smile hahaha Very Happy

uhmm. Lady-Rinoa have you watched the "First Kiss" drama starring Inoue Mao?
Back to top Go down
Lady-Rinoa

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Kurosagi is boring for me. Hehe. It made me sleepy @_@

Yup, I've seen First Kiss Smile Mao Inoue with Hiraoka Yuta, right? Smile I like that drama.
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:12 am

Lady-Rinoa wrote:
Kurosagi is boring for me. Hehe. It made me sleepy @_@

Yup, I've seen First Kiss Smile Mao Inoue with Hiraoka Yuta, right? Smile I like that drama.

ooooh. is kurosagi that bad? XD hahaha. might as well try it Very Happy hahaha Very Happy

yeah first kiss is really good Very Happy hahaha. Hiraoka Yuta is such a cutie.. Smile but i think the junxmao tandem is better Very Happy hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:45 am

uhmmm where can i watch hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora? i've been looking for the subbed episodes of this but i fail Razz
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:18 am

ore wa ecchi wrote:
uhmmm where can i watch hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora? i've been looking for the subbed episodes of this but i fail Razz

wooohoho. i found it! XD

try in aznv.tv Very Happy

but i have to remind you, you need winamp to play the videos there but its really fast and easy to download and install so that's not that big of a problem.

and also you need to register for that site to watch the videos, you will need a code from old members to register.

i'm an old member and i know how to send the code but the problem is some of the codes are not working.

you can give me your e-mail address so that i can send you the code and if ever its not working tell me so that i could send you another code, but i can send a code for three times only.

hope i did help Very Happy hahah Very Happy sory that the process is so complicated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarahjaneraine

sarahjaneraine

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 am

try mr. brain!!! astig un!!! kung type nyo csi or mysteries... astig to!! at sa wakas nakakita ako ng may sub!!!! hehhehe
Back to top Go down
armoniajastin022

armoniajastin022

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:50 am

ay nakuuu Smile nakalimutan kong sabhin sa inyo Smile ung movie ng gokusen naku naku Smile pinlabas na nung july 11 Smile a balita ko naka kulang kulang 500,000 ung sales nila nung 1st weekend pa alng Smile grbeee Smile ang galing ang galing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-dramas for dummies/starters :D   J-dramas for dummies/starters :D Empty

Back to top Go down

J-dramas for dummies/starters :D
Page 1 of 1